Selling your soul
SO – YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR SOUL?
People seem to think that pacts with The devil exist only in medieval history: but they are wrong. There are people who make REAL binding pacts with The Devil and surrender him their soul as long as they can have EVERYTHING or SOMETHING they want in this lifetime.
The idea of a formal pact with The devil appears for the first time in the 5th century, in the writings of St. Jerome. This Father of the Church tells us of a dashing gentleman who wanted a particular woman for himself. He visited a magician, who told the young man that he MUST renounce Jesus Christ in a written document. In the 6th century, a second Pact of this type appears in the legend of Theophilus – where the man became the devil’s servant after signing a formal pact. This legend spread throughout Europe in the Middle Ages.
So is a pact with the devil possible?
You can sign your parchment paper, but The devil is unlikely to appear and make your dreams come true.
When a person makes a Pact with The Devil – quite often the person performing the ritual will expect something to happen. They hope Satan will appear with a grin and a bag of gold – or hand over a winning lottery ticket, or at the very least they want immediate confirmation that the spell has worked.
There will not be any manifestations – unless you have requested this.
There will be no terror – unless you have made a horrible mistake.
There will be no puff of green smoke.
There will be no immediate confirmation – unless you requested this.
It is you that will have to write the terms and conditions of The Pact. You must leave no stone unturned – treat it as you would a court document – after all – this is your life and soul you are dealing with!!!
All of this is pretty disheartening for the person who expected something special to happen. What you must focus on is the work you have completed – the energy and The Pact you have created – that is what is important here – stay positive!
Many will tell you that The Devil is not God and cannot give you anything he wants because he simply does not have the power to do so. Many Christians believe The Devil can only INFLUENCE or TEMPT - that would be the concept of free will – and the guidelines state that NO greater power can interfere with the choices of man – that includes Christ. If we can ask Jesus for assistance through prayer – we can ask Satan too.
The great power of The Devil is often mocked because society fear him. People do not want to believe Satan is equal in power to “Their God” because in our society he represents pure evil. People are very uncomfortable with the idea that someone they believe to be so insidious – has the power to do whatever they wish.
A medieval pact with Satan
A Pact with the Devil
1. Lucifer, you are bound to deliver to me immediately 100,000 pounds of money in gold!
2. You will deliver me the first Tuesday of every month 1,000 pounds.
3. You will bring me this gold in current money, of such kind that no only I, but also all those to whom I may wish to give some, may use it.
4. The foresaid gold must be not false, must not disappear in one´s hand, or turn to stone or coals. It should be metal stamped by the hands of men, legal and valid in all lands.
5. If I need a considerable sum of money, no matter when or for what purpose, you are duty bound to deliver to me secret or buried treasure. Nor need I fetch it myself from wherever it may be hidden or burried, but you must deliver it into my hands, without any trouble to me, to wherever I happen to be at one time, to dispose of according to my own wishes and pleasure.
6. You are bound to cause no injury to my body and limbs, and do nothing to weaken my health, but preseve me from human illnesses and injury for 50 years.
7. If, contrary to our expectations, I should happen to become ill, you are bound to procure for me profed remedies to help me regain my previous good health as soon as possible.
8. Our agreement is to begin on this date.. in the year 1676, and to end on the same day in 1727. You are not to tamper with this period or encroach on my rights, or make a false reckoning (as you have often formerly accustomed to do).
9. When my time has finally run out, you are to let me die like all other men, without any shame or disgrace, and be honorably buried.
10. You are bound to make me loves and accepted by the King and all the aristocrats, by high and low, men and women, so that I may always be assured of good will and affection, and that everybody will grant without question what I may desire of them.
11. You are bound to transport me (and any other) without injury to the ends of the world, wherever I desire, no matter how far distant. You are to make me immediately so expert in the language of that place that I shall be able to speak it fluently. When I have satisfied my curiosity sufficiently, you will bring me back again, uninjured, to my home.
12. You are bound to protect me from all harm from bombs, firearms, and other weapons, so that nothing may strike me and injure my body or limbs.
13. Your are bound to assist me in my dealings with the King and help me prevail over my special enemies.
14. You are bound to provide me with a magic ring so that whenever I put it on my finger I shall become invisible and invulnerable.
15. You are bound to give me true and thorough information, without distortion or ambiguity, about any question I ask of you.
16. You are bound to give me advance warning of any secret plot against me, and to give me ways and means to thwart those plots and to bring them to naught.
17. You are bound to teach me whatever languages I may desire to learn so that I can read, converse, and express opinions as perfectly as if I had known them thoroughly from childhood.
18. You are bound to endow me with good sense, understanding, and intelligence, so that I can discuss all problems logically and can give an informed opinion about them.
19. You are bound to protect and look after me in all courts of justice and council chambers of King, Bishop or Pope, before whom I might be summoned.
20. You are bound to protect me and my household from injury, whether domestic or foreign, from theft, and from harm.
21. I am to be permitted to lead my life in outward appearance like a good Christian, and to attend divine service without your interfering.
22. You are bound to teach me how to prepare medical prescriptions and the correct use and administering of them in dosage and weight.
23. If one any occasion, skirmish or fight, I should be attacked or set upon, you are to take up the challenge for me and produce help and assistance against all enemies.
24. You are bound to prevent anyone, no matter whom, for konwing about your accord and compact.
25. As often as I desire your presence, you are to appear to me in a loving and ageeable form, never in a frightening or horrible shape.
26. You are to see that each and every person shall do my bidding.
27. You are to promise me and bind yourself to kepp unbroken these clauses, individually and collectively, and to comply assiduously wiht all of them. If you fal me in the slightest degee or display any negligence, then this pact and accord is null and void and of no force whatever.
28. In return for the foregoing promises, I swear and vow to deliver into your power several men and women. Furthermore, I renounce God, the most Holy Trinity; I wholly renounce the vows made for me at baptism. I step forward with you in a new alliance and submit myself to you both in body and soul, forever into eternity.
For Satanists, a pact can be a method of creating a bond or union with Satan or a chosen demon. Some Satanists choose to offer a pact to Satan as a method of creating a working relationship that can aid the Satanist in their endeavours. Others make a pact to show their allegiance or to seek reinforcement from Satan. The pact can be a form of devotion, or a request for patronage to Satan or demon. At the very least, a pact can also be in the form of a request, in exchange for worship or servitude to Satan.
What is required to enter into such a pact with Satan?
There are many things you should take into consideration
Your environment and the possible limitations, and the direction of your intentions. It’s a good idea to plan well ahead of time and be prepared so when you conduct the ritual you will be confident and focused on your purpose of making the pact with Satan.
A large part of planning for the ritual is the obtaining of items that you need to create the mood for any ritual. Collect together any – images, drawings, music, statues or sigils that are associated with your spell. These items could be anything that you relate to on a deep level – especially anything that signifies Satan, or the force of Satanic energy. The symbolism will surround you as you create your pact and it will help you to focus on the task at hand. Through this symbolism and imagery the force of Satan will be present in your ritual.
You need a space to perform your rituals.
It is best if you can be alone, in a place where you can isolate yourself from the surrounding world and ALL distractions. You should have a parchment paper to sign your pact. For Satanic spells of any kind it is VERY important to sign you name in YOUR OWN BLOOD. Spell casting through blood writing, to give spells potency and power has been done throughout the ages. Even in today’s modern times these Satanic rituals are still performed.
Blood writing can be considered a contract, written in blood, to bond demonic beings to do the casters will. The contract sealed in blood is an unstoppable force in which there is no deal breaker unless the Caster breaks it, which can prove near – impossible. The belief in the potency and power of spell casting through blood writing lies within the caster. If one believes very strongly in it and casts no doubt then there is no room to believe that it won’t work. Spell casting becomes real to the Caster, because life lies in the blood the owner’s life force gives potency and power to the blood spell and because of their conviction and belief it carries over through their own blood.
There are substitutes for blood but expect your work to be far less powerful. You could use a quill and an occult magickal ink to write your pact. If these things are not available to you, you can always use a new piece of paper and charcoal pencil to write your pact.
Once you have gathered your items for ritual, all should be prepared.
We recommend that you plan to perform the ritual one month before a full moon. This ensures that you have plenty of time to consider your intentions and to plan for the ritual. During that month you should study as much as you can about Satan, or the demon that you are pacting with, so that you are familiar with the forces you intend to align yourself with. A month as a measure of precaution, because a pact that is made in haste is not as useful or legitimate as one that has been carefully considered and planned. What you must do is create and plan a ritual, perform this ritual and then sign your pact with Satan. This ritual is going to be an event that you only need to do once, because it is a real ritual into Satanism.
You must know the time and place, and the intent of the spell should be written in great detail. On the night of a chosen full moon, you will perform your ritual. The dress for any Satanic ritual is simple black clothing, a ritual robe, or naked. You can then set up your ritual space, and prepare for invoking the presence of Satan or one of his Demons. The invocation is a method of connecting with the force of Satan through internal association. This can be done through prayers, meditation or simply requesting that he come to you – the choice is your own. It is important to focus on your task and not to question along the way whether it is working for you or not; what matters is that you are expressing your desire to the universe, and to Satan. You must be genuine with your intent, and honest and true to your original purpose, without the limitations of distractions both internal and external, and you will have results.
You should attempt to create your own personal ritual.
This is something which you must complete yourself – because we feel a pact is a VERY personal thing that should be self-created, and not something that is copied from another person. Only YOU can know what you truly desire and it would not be appropriate to simply “fill in the blanks”. It has to be heart-felt, meaningful and sincere. You may have read a grimoire that calls upon Demons in an aggressive way but we highly recommend you do not attempt this type of ritual especially if you are new to Satanism.
- REMEMBER THIS -
ALWAYS use a protection ritual and ALWAYS be respectful and NEVER demand or threaten Satan or any Demonic entities – that would be more dangerous than you could EVER imagine.
Perform a protection ritual of your choice
Create your circle of protection – you are ready to begin
“I call upon the one true ruler of this world and Universe , Lucifer!
Lord of this Earth, God and creator of ALL Lucifer!
I call upon you Father Lucifer to be here in this sacred space tonight with me to witness the signing of this pact!”
It is time to write your pact.
At the very least, a pact can also be in the form of a request, in exchange for worship or servitude to Satan.
light your candles and take a moment to surround yourself with your desire and energy through focus.
write clearly and decisively what you want, how you want it, and why. You should be detailed, and be sincere with your writing. After you have written the terms of your Pact, you will sign the pact. You should sign this in blood, but as previously stated, the choice is your own. Signing the pact is what you need to make it real and true, and final.
The pact is created – so be it.
You can either keep your pact in a safe place, or burn it.
Many Casters wish to burn the pact in the flame of the candle and allow the elements to consume it by returning it to the earth.